L&M Home is one of Melbourne’s leading names in luxury homewares and décor.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Showroom Sales & Reception Coordinator to join our small and friendly team in Fitzroy, Melbourne on a full-time basis.
This role is focused on sales & customer service, showroom merchandising & upkeep and general administration duties as part of the Sales team at our company HQ in Fitzroy which comprises our showroom, office and warehouse. The role is Monday – Friday 9am-5pm with some flexibility required during peak seasons and comprises the following duties:
· Managing incoming and outgoing communications via phone and email
· Merchandising and maintaining the showroom
· Assisting wholesale and retail customers visiting our showroom
· Invoicing sales from wholesale and retail customers
· Processing online and phone orders
· Assisting at annual trade fairs
· General administration duties as required
Skills & experience required:
· Experience in Visual Merchandising & Styling advice
· A creative flair, good design eye and passion for interior design and the L&M Home brand
· Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks
· High level customer service experience with an excellent phone manner
· Sales and invoicing experience preferred but not essential
We offer a fast-paced, hard-working and social environment alongside plenty of fun. If you have the relevant experience and would like to contribute to a growing and dynamic small business then we’d love to hear from you.
Please email your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com