Our Mondo collection celebrates the relaxed beauty of premium quality French flax linen. Available in a spectrum of hues, pair with the same colour duvet or mix and match with a contrasting colour to create a look that's unique to you.
The pillowcases included feature a simple envelope closure at the back. Our sets come in their own drawstring bag for convenient storage.
Benefits of Linen
The strongest of all natural fibres, linen washes well – becoming softer after each wash, meaning you’ll have it for years.
The perfect year-round fabric, linen is highly absorbent and temperature regulating. Keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter to help you sleep soundly.
Derived using the entirety of the flax plant, linen’s production requires only rainfall. Grown free of GMO’s, this fibre has a low environmental impact and is kind to the planet.
Sheet Sets: 1 Flat Sheet, 1 Fitted Sheet (40cm drop), 2x Standard Pillowcase (Single Set includes 1x Pillowcase)
- Premium quality 170gsm French Flax Linen
- OEKO-TEX® certified
- European Flax® certified
- Linen is a natural fibre and may have slight variations in the colour and weave. These are not considered a fault, but a natural & unique characteristic of the fabric.
- Softens with each wash
- Anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic
When taken care of correctly, our Mondo Linen lasts for years and even softens with age. Here are our recommendations for increasing the longevity of your linen.
- Wash separately before first use, laundering whites, prints and colours separately. We recommend a gentle machine cycle at 40 degrees Celsius. Do not overload the washing machine so that the fabric can wash and rinse well. Do not dry clean or bleach.
- Use a mild detergent, taking care not to use one with bleach or ‘Optical Brightening Agents’ as this may cause discolouration and weakening of the fabric. We recommend using an eco-friendly or eucalyptus based detergent and to never use an undiluted detergent straight onto the product. Fabric softener is not necessary for linen.
- Line drying this product is best for its longevity, but if tumble drying be sure to use a low/medium heat setting and for no longer than 20 minutes before hanging. Tumble drying briefly before hanging can give a softer touch, and please note that linen dries faster than cotton.
- Direct sunlight will cause colour to fade. Line drying in the shade is recommended.
- The beauty of linen bedlinen is the soft crinkle that it gives, but if you prefer to iron then use a warm setting, not high.