You save 65%
Designed in our Melbourne studio, the Drift cushion features an abstract design made with a traditional hand embroidered chainstitch technique. Organic shapes in rich shades of navy, umber and pale earth combine effortlessly to create a striking statement design, perfectly paired with our Tidal and Etro velvet cushion collection.
Chainstitch embroidery is a traditional Kashmiri handicraft and important to the local economy. Our striking collection is produced by artisans in remote villages and provides an important supplementary income between harvests. The stitching is done by hand, making each cushion a unique piece of art.
- 30 x 50cm
- Hand embroidered cotton/wool chainstitch
- Plain cotton reverse
- Includes a plush feather insert (Responsible Down Standard Certified)
- Handmade in India
- Please see studio image for most accurate colour
FREE SHIPPING Australia wide on orders over $150 and to New Zealand on orders over $250.
Shipping times are estimated between 1-7 business days depending on your location:
1 – 2 days (Melbourne Metro, Sydney Metro)
2 – 3 days (Brisbane Metro, VIC, NSW, SA)
3 – 5 days (TAS & QLD)
5 – 7 days (WA & NT)
We also ship to most major international cities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a freight quote for your international order.
L&M Home will offer you a credit note, exchange or refund on full priced items only. We do NOT accept exchanges, credits or refunds on permanent sale items. Please read more on our Returns page.
- Alison & Daniel O.Verified BuyerReviewingTerra CushionI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoIt's a keeper!
Love this cushion! Great quality and just what we were looking for
- Kate M.Verified BuyerReviewingTerra CushionI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWarmth and interest
Adds a spot of winter warmth and interesting pattern to an interior.
- Xiaoquan Z.Verified BuyerReviewingVilla CushionI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoExcellent quality
Very good quality and design. Comfy and good looking
- Clare G.Verified BuyerReviewingSands CushionI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat colours and lovely design
I admired this cushion for ages before purchasing, and I’m so glad I did. Lovely texture and quality, the mix of colours is perfect in our space and ties many elements of our room together without competing. It’s also very comfortable!
- Jacqueline C.Verified BuyerReviewingVasette CushionI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoThe Vasette cushion ! Also on sale now at L& M Home .
I love this cushion; it’s really good quality . It looks expensive and well made. The design is peaceful , yet impacting. The colours are very grounding. It looks fantastic in my lounge room.