Embrace the versatility of Mondo, our French linen range. Whether you’re seeking relaxed sophistication, coastal, country or classic, Mondo's delicate texture and graceful drape speaks for itself.
Our functional pure linen valances are an essential product to hide your unsightly bed base without compromising style. Pleated at the visible corners, allows the linen to neatly drape around your bed. It is stone washed and pre-shrunk to create a rustic yet refined, slept-in look. Simply co-ordinate back with our Mondo sheets and duvet covers to complete the look. Available in White, Natural & Smoke Grey.
Our Mondo linen is a soft and thick 170g, making it a superior product to other linen on the market.
- 100% French Linen
- Double stitched detail
- Stone washed
- Softens with each wash
- Anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic
- Pleated visible corners
- Linen is a natural fibre and may have slight variations in the colour and weave. These are not considered a fault, but a natural & unique characteristic of the fabric.
When taken care of correctly, our Mondo Linen lasts for years and even softens with age. Here are our recommendations for increasing the longevity of your linen.
- Wash separately before first use, laundering whites, prints and colours separately. We recommend a gentle machine cycle at 40 degrees Celsius. Do not overload the washing machine so that the fabric can wash and rinse well. Do not dry clean or bleach.
- Use a mild detergent, taking care not to use one with bleach or ‘Optical Brightening Agents’ as this may cause discolouration and weakening of the fabric. We recommend using an eco-friendly or eucalyptus based detergent and to never use an undiluted detergent straight onto the product. Fabric softener is not necessary for linen.
- Line drying this product is best for its longevity, but if tumble drying be sure to use a low/medium heat setting and for no longer than 20 minutes before hanging. Tumble drying briefly before hanging can give a softer touch, and please note that linen dries faster than cotton.
- The beauty of linen bedlinen is the soft crinkle that it gives, but if you prefer to iron then use a warm setting, not high.