Embrace the versatility of Mondo, our French linen range. Whether you’re seeking relaxed sophistication, coastal, country or classic, Mondo's delicate texture and graceful drape speaks for itself. Perfect for any climate, linen keeps you cool in Summer and warm in Winter. Mondo will only soften and improve with age, the ultimate sleeping comfort.
Each piece is carefully double stitched to preserve the simplistic aesthetic of linen. It is stone washed and pre-shrunk to create a rustic yet refined, slept-in look. Available in whimsical shades of White, Natural, Navy, Rosa, Tobacco, Clay, Smoke Stripe, Storm, Storm Stripe & Charcoal, perfect to mix and match.
Only the Natural coloured Euro Pillowcases have White reverses. All other colours have the same front & back.
- 100% French Linen
- Double stitched detail
- Our Mondo linen is a soft & thick 170g, making it a superior product to other linen on the market.
- Stone washed
- Softens with each wash
- Anti-bacterial and hypoallergenic
- Duvet cover fastened with shell buttons
- Linen is a natural fibre and may have slight variations in the colour and weave. These are not considered a fault, but a natural & unique characteristic of the fabric.
When taken care of correctly, our Mondo Linen lasts for years and even softens with age. Here are our recommendations for increasing the longevity of your linen.
- Wash separately before first use, laundering whites, prints and colours separately. We recommend a gentle machine cycle at 40 degrees Celsius. Do not overload the washing machine so that the fabric can wash and rinse well. Do not dry clean or bleach.
- Use a mild detergent, taking care not to use one with bleach or ‘Optical Brightening Agents’ as this may cause discolouration and weakening of the fabric. We recommend using an eco-friendly or eucalyptus based detergent and to never use an undiluted detergent straight onto the product. Fabric softener is not necessary for linen.
- Line drying this product is best for its longevity, but if tumble drying be sure to use a low/medium heat setting and for no longer than 20 minutes before hanging. Tumble drying briefly before hanging can give a softer touch, and please note that linen dries faster than cotton.
- Direct sunlight will cause colour to fade. Line drying in the shade is recommended.
- The beauty of linen bedlinen is the soft crinkle that it gives, but if you prefer to iron then use a warm setting, not high.
FREE SHIPPING for orders over $99 (Australia wide).
Shipping times are estimated between 1-7 business days depending on your location:
1 – 2 days (Melbourne Metro, Sydney Metro)
2 – 3 days (Brisbane Metro, VIC, NSW, SA)
3 – 5 days (TAS & QLD)
5 – 7 days (WA & NT)
We also ship to most major international cities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a freight quote for your international order.
L&M Home will offer you a credit note, exchange or refund on full priced items only. We offer exchange only on sale items. Please read more on our Shipping & Returns page.